7980 Valley View Drive, Clemmons, Forsyth County
The Robert and Nancy Lasater House
listing withdrawn July 16, 2021
- $2.2 million (originally $3.9 million)
- 7 bedrooms, 8 full and 4 half bathrooms, 12,881 square feet, 4.45 acres
- Price/square foot: $171
- Built in 1928
- Listed October 9, 2009
- Last sale: $625,000, December 2006
- Note: Designed by Charles Barton Keen for a niece of R.J. Reynolds, Nancy Margaret Lybrook Lasater (1877-1952), and her husband, Robert E. Lasater (1867-1954), an executive of R.J. Reynolds.
- Landscape architecture by Thomas Sears, designer of Reynolda Gardens
- Listing: “Original Elevator! Too many exquisite features to mention!”
- The house has been listed and withdrawn without a sale seven times since 2009.